Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekending

Another beautiful weekend in Texas. We are busy with baseball, shopping for cooler weather clothes and watching MLB playoffs on TV.  Our TX Rangers are out of the playoffs after a terrible loss on Friday.  So no 3rd straight trip to the World Series.  My boys are thinking about planning a trip to Surprise, AZ over spring break to see the Rangers at Spring Training. 

This is about the only time of year that I miss my home state of TN.  The intense change in colors of the leaves is so beautiful.  We just don't have that here in TX.  When I was a kid we almost always made a Fall trip up to the Smoky Mountains and Gatlinburg.  Oh I miss Gatlinburg in the Fall so much!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!




Here are just a few photos from the weekend.

Yay for temps in the 50's today. 


I love my new tea cup.


Lunch at Dairy Queen with my boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!