Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer moves on




We are a couple weeks into the kid's summer vacation.  Our annual passes to Six Flags have been getting a workout.  It is already getting up to 98 degrees here a lot of days so we like to go to the park in the late afternoon and stay until closing time.  Cullen is slowing getting more adventurous about riding the bigger rides.


I found a couple more pieces of Pyrex to add to my growing collection.  I am on the lookout for a new jelly cabinet/sideboard/bakers rack to put in my kitchen to display them all.


The other things we seem to be doing a lot of this summer are trips to the library (Cullen has discovered the children's biographies) and frozen yogurt shop.

Things change up a bit starting this week when I start back to work after a 6 month hiatus.  I am excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!