Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Dessert

{Ice Cream Steak and Pomme Frites photo from Food Network website}


Cullen and I saw this in my latest Food Network magazine and decided we had to try it for Father's Day.  He is convinced his dad is going to be fooled into thinking it's a real steak and potatoes.  I will let you know how it goes!

*UPDATE*
This dessert came out so cute!  Here's ours.  We didn't have a crinkle cutter for the fries so ours are straight.  And instead of cookie crumbs we used a thin stream of chocolate syrup.  The "ketchup" is strawberry preserves.  Cullen had a great idea and used more chocolate syrup as "steak sauce". 

1 comment:

Katie B said...

I don't know which one I'm hungry for more now, Steak and fries or ice cream! lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!