Thursday, May 3, 2012

Spring according to Instagram

What we've been up to (in no particular order)



I got birthday tulips last week


2nd Grade Musical "Clowning Around with Music" 
(he really was happy to be dressed up, just not happy about getting his picture made)



Madison is having a great soccer season


It's Spring so it's time for Texas Rangers baseball!


Spring Break trip to the go-kart/bumper boat center


Madison and I had to be there for opening night of Hunger Games 

Turning 16 meant Madison finally was allowed to get her cartilage pierced

Cullen loves playing soccer

1 comment:

Becki@Just The Three of Us said...

Hi Harriett! LOVE this post! What a cute clown!

I got my quilt on Saturday! Yay! I absolutley LOVE. LOVE. LOVE it! You did an amazing job and I am so happy you were able to use everything. So many memorie brought back. Fred and Bailey love it too. Thank you so very, very much! I will be sharing it on my blog soon. I will treasure it forever.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!