Saturday, May 26, 2012

Granny Square Sampler

I am participating in the Granny Square Sampler Afghan Sew Along over at the Wisecraft blog.   As usual I just went with odd scrap yarn balls I already had around the house. After I finish this one I might go back and do another one with a different, more defined color palete.  Every week we get an assignment for a few different sized granny squares.   I can't wait for every Friday to see what the next group of squares is going to be.  So far it's been just different sized traditional granny squares.  The pattern I usually make for projects.  I know coming up there are many new types of squares I haven't ever used or tried, so that's something to look forward to.   After the second week here's what I have so far. 

Week One Assignment

Week Two Assignment

You can find alot of the participants posting there photos on Instagram at the tag:  #grannysquaresampler. 
I'll try to update every week with the newest squares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!