Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIP's

The main thing I've been working on lately is a baby clothes quilt, which I am dying to show sneak peeks of but want Becki to be surprised, but it isn't something I can work on during those odd times such as watching TV, soccer practice and waiting at school pickup.  So I have two crochet projects in progress. 
I showed you these little circles last week.  They are slowly accumulating and look to be a good sized throw before I'm done.  Love the gray for the border color. 
The other is a granny stripe blanket in green, brown and white.  My first granny stripe and I love working on it. 
Yes, the green in both projects is the same sage-ey green.  One of my favorite colors and the main color in our bedroom.
With a new soccer season starting and both kids playing I have lots of practice time sitting around in my future.  So these two projects should get plenty of attention. 
And I'm hoping to get that baby quilt in the mail to Wisconsin next week so I can finally show it to you.  It's my favorite quilt I've made so far from baby clothes.   






1 comment:

Becki@Just The Three of Us said...

Oh Harriett! The suspense is killing me! I can't wait to see it. I know it will be beautiful! I love the green,white,brown combo.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!