Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Grandparents Pillow


I am working on a baby clothes quilt for my friend Becki.  So many cute outfits from her daughter Bailey to use that  I'm taking my time getting it just right.  But there were a couple of outfits that were gifts from Bailey's grandparents that we made into a special pillow for Valentine's Day.  Since they have it in hand now I thought I should show it to you.   I had planned to use the front motifs "Grandma Loves Me" and "Grandpa Loves Me" and then just couldn't leave off the little paws and stars that were on the back of each outfit. 
On the back I used the Violet floral fabric that I am using for the quilt back.  Bailey's middle name is Violet so it's fitting isn't it?

1 comment:

Becki@Just The Three of Us said...

Ahh, thanks for sharing the pillow! My mom loves her pillow and I love that we were able to reuse the outfits for something so fun! It has been so fun working with you Harriett. I can't wait to see my baby quilt! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!