Monday, February 13, 2012

Millie Blanket


I finished the scrappy granny square baby blanket I mentioned a while back.  I had been making little granny squares along the way thinking they would morph into something eventually.  They decided they wanted to be a baby blanket!  Edged with white and put together they were nice but a little double border of red and green finished it off nicely. 


Another successful use of all those little balls of leftover yarn.

It is a nice baby sized 34" square.


It is here. 

Linking up over here for Make Something Mondays.

3 comments:

Luna said...

Very nice , granny are always beautiful.Love your project.Cute grannys.

Crafty Gardener said...

very nice blanket, I'm always trying to use up those little balls of yarn but I always have some left over

Sarah @ Sarahndipities said...

Darling! I love it!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!