Friday, February 10, 2012

Mild Winter

{New soccer cleats and practice ball ready for the season to start}

Here in Texas we haven't seen much of old man winter!  It has been in the 60's and 70's most every day.  We ae keeping busy with the usual stuff plus a couple of extra things here and there.

*Cullen and Madison are both starting Spring soccer soon.
*Madison starts Drivers Ed in a couple of weeks.  Ugh!
*We are planning a major trip to Ikea for new organizational furniture for Cullen's room.  The Legos and action figures are going to take over while we sleep if we don't corral them.
*The other day I took my car in for some repairs.  This car has been a major pain since we bought it.  Seems to break down on a regular basis and is totally unreliable.   We needed a reliable car but I had been putting it off!  So a trip to the dealership for repairs at 7:30 Tuesday morning turned into me driving a new car home at 1 that afternoon.  Now we have a reliable car!  Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and make a decision!
*I am trying to think of something fun to do over Spring Break that's close to home and cheap.
*I have a bunch of new sewing/crochet things to show you.  I have been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!