Monday, January 9, 2012


We had a wonderfully slow weekend around here.  The weather is finally turning cold and feels like January has decided to show up.  Lots of time spent in our pajamas and making hot chocolate with my new Keurig coffeemaker.  We like the little green tea and hot chocolate pods just as much as the coffee pods.
I spent most of my time this weekend working on a couple of new crochet baby blankets.  One has been in progress and is about done and ready to show.  The other was just started this weekend.  I tried to get some photos in this dreary, dark weather.  As you can see above I did get quite a bit done in little bits and pieces.  Our neighbors are having a new baby girl next month and I think one of these new afghans will be for her.



1 comment:

thelittleroomofrachell said...

A lovely present for the baby.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!